Friday, June 20, 2008

vanilla soy millk and faking it

"think you can make it for a 2nd movie?"

"yeah"

we both knew i wouldn't.

the smell of the dinner we cooked together still filled the air.

remember the time we made mac and cheese with vanilla soy milk cuz that's all you had?i
t was good cuz we made it.

the movie palyed on and my body began giving in to sleep.
the documentary became background noise as the sound of your heartbeat coaxed me to sleep.

remember our scrabble game earlier?
love was a 34 point word.

your arms wrapped around me and i was filled with the type of warmth only a person in love can begin to understand.

it's okay that there was a piece of cork in my wine, you poured it for me.

and as i drifted off to sleep i knew i was safe.because you were there.

and did i ever tell you that sometimes i faked sleep just to feel that?

is it time for the second movie yet?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awww...That was Cutie!!!Good One I think you should read this for sure on Tuesday!